2020 is out and 2021 is in! Who-hoo! It’s time to change everything, including your home decor… But I hear you, pandemic left our home decor budgets dry, so what do you do? Being stuck with last year’s decor and awfully painful memories is not an option!
Now You Can Redecorate With Amazing Styles at Bargain Basement Prices. Download my eBook Today! Don’t waste tons of money on a professional interior decorator… Instead, grab the only source of quality information for doing it yourself for pennies on the dollar!
Here is what you will learn inside this guide:
- 7 Budget tips for your living room. In this chapter, we’ll go over 7 key things you can do on the cheap that will completely transform your living room. In fact, 5 of these you may be able to do with things already in your house!
- The 11 low or no cost things you can do to redecorate your Dining Room. Learn the outrageous tip that no one else will tell you to do because it “throws off symmetry”!
- Check out chapter 4 for hot tips on recreating your kitchen. Learn why handles and knobs are the perfect low cost transformation.
- 6 Ways to completely redesign your bedroom…using no new furniture at all! Can you guess why you need old baskets in your room?
- And a lot more (including 4 more rooms you might want redesigned)!
2 Of The Main Benefits to Do-It-Yourself Home Redecorating
1) Extremely Cost Effective
An interior decorator will charge tons of money just to TELL YOU what they think. It gets even more expensive if they are overseeing everything!
By doing it yourself, you have complete control over every facet of the project…including your budget. You can create things out of your old belongings, or decide to buy just small pieces of new furnishings. It’s completely up to you!
2) You Will Have Created Something that ONLY You Can…and You’ll be Much More Proud of it!
Sure, hiring someone else is easier, but it doesn’t give much sense of accomplishment. Doing it yourself saves the money, it saves the hassle of dealing with a designer… But it also allows you to creatively express exactly what you want your room to look like. A designer will take your thoughts, and create what THEY THINK you want…